Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Aloe Dream Aloe Vera Drink Review

Yeah I know what you're going to say .... "Stocky, why are you doing more beverage reviews?", to that I say, this particular juice is well worth the read. This beverage is from Korea, as a lot of my products that I review come from. Again, there are a TON of companies listed on the back of the bottle, most notably (in bold), Wang Globalnet. However, this is one of those I could actually convince my fiancée to try...
The English Side
To start I will again re-iterate that this is a beverage that has little floating bits of aloe in it. Not a problem for me or my fiancée (sort of). She was the first to taste this, and much to my surprise, she actually liked it! Wow, again that's a shock to even me. If that says anything, mind you. I did manage to get a sip of this and a good amount of it as well, however, I'd say this drink is best served ice cold.

Korean Label
The taste of this drink is not really something you can put your finger on. It tastes kind of like a very low acid citrus drink. Yeah, weird I know, but I think it's because it's so sugary. This is something I'll say is probably the most notable feature, how sweet this is. However it doesn't really taste "fake" sweet, more of a natural cane sugar taste. If you're a fan of aloe type drinks, this is a definite plus.
Label ME!
All that said, this drink doesn't go without its flaws. I will say that there are a couple things working against it, primarily the fact that it's got aloe in it. The aloe in this drink appears to be a bit more "natural" hence the irregular texture, as opposed to the other OKF drinks I've reviewed. Also this drink doesn't hold up well unless it's pretty cold. However all that said this is probably my second favorite aloe vera drink, behind OKF Strawberry. Overall I give this a 8.0 out of 10, giving high marks all around, but getting some dings for texture, and warm weather drink-ability.

Thanks,
Stocky

No comments:

Post a Comment