Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Bing Energy Drink *Black Cherry* Review

I guess this doesn't necessarily count as anything "strange" or different, but this is something I really wanted to tell everyone about. This is one of those drinks that was kind of standing out next to the sweet tea section. Bing energy drink is probably one of those "quirky" gems. They are made and distributed by Bing, and has been featured on the food network.
Nice and Enticing Label
My first thoughts were that this drink would primarily be something I wouldn't be a "big fan" of... however I was extremely surprised. Holy cow this drink knocked my socks off, for an energy drink. Most energy drinks have a medicine like taste that just really never goes away even hours after drinking it. However, this drink was just ... yeah just WOW. I can't rave too much about it since it is only an energy drink, although its about the most fun you can have drinking these. I did get a bit of a small buzz off this drink, but didn't seem too over the top or jittery. I will say that even the taste being good, you'll find you still can't chug it very effectively, due to carbonation.
Label for the Drink
All in all, this will have been one of my shorter reviews, but still, this drink is superb. I can't say too much about a beverage. However, I'm starting to see this in more stores now, so if you can get a hold of these... please go and get one! I will say the buzz isn't the greatest, but it did keep me from nodding off/falling asleep fast at night. Overall I have to give this a 9.7 out of 10.

Thanks,
Stocky

No comments:

Post a Comment