Monday, October 3, 2011

AERO by Nestle!


Yummy Bubbles!
Well here I am reviewing ANOTHER UK specialty! This one is also from a recognizable brand, Nestle. So yeah, this is incredible how familiar yet different this product is. As I've noted in numerous previous reviews, foreign chocolate to this Westerner, tastes way different than your typical Hershey's Bar.

Regardless of how different this looks and even tastes, I'm always willing to try something new. Again it's not that this bar is the best I've ever had, but it is unique. Let me preface by saying I refrigerated this bar, which... in hindsight probably wasn't the greatest idea. This made the chocolate a bit more bland and 'flat' as chocolate experts would say.
I Like The Bar 'look'
I enjoyed this bar with a nice cup of Dunkin Donuts coffee. This, to me, was an AMAZING pairing! If I would recommend this to a friend, to maybe try with a sweet coffee. Anyway, on to the differentiation that makes this product stand out... the bubbles!! Well, it's certainly a 'gimmick' but still has a certain fun to it, but didn't really warrant the extra $. 

In summation, I'd say that this is a solid snacker I might try again, but ... nothing I'm going to go out of the way for. Maybe I'll come back and  try the mint chocolate variety! Overall I'd give it an 8.5 out of 10.

Thanks for reading~
STOCKY~

No comments:

Post a Comment