Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Bounty Bar !! *Dark*

Moun... I mean Bounty DARK!

I know this is one of the shorter reviews I've done... but it's not a super complex food! For this review I've got something that is similar to an American Product... Mounds. Today I review Bounty by MARS. To be honest, I was just assuming it was something completely new, but little did I know, I'd be biting into some memories of other bars I've had before.

As I've noticed with numerous candies made from around the world, the chocolate and sugar quality is just... different? I don't know for sure if it's the shipping/importing, but hey it all adds to the experience. So anyway I unwrapped this guy, and yep, it's definitely dark chocolate. However, it's not really bitter like most 'dark' chocolates are. I wouldn't go so far and say it tastes like milk chocolate... rather a weaker yet satisfying compromise of the two... The filling itself was an incredible combination of sugar and a moist coconut! The filling itself tastes similar to that of a mounds or something like that. I did find that there is no bad aftertaste or a weird funk it leaves in your mouth, like most dark chocolate confections do.
I like the creative swirls of chocolate
All in all, as I said, it's something it appears I've had before... but not completely. Again it's not that it doesn't taste better... that's actually the opposite of what I meant. I could see myself getting this again, 9.5 out of 10.Either way, if you CAN somehow find it, let me know how you like it :)

Thanks,
Stocky

No comments:

Post a Comment