Tuesday, September 20, 2011

*Sorry* Nestle Walnut Whip *UK*

Ok so it's been a REALLY busy time for me... getting married, going on vacation... and hey! I'm back!
Appealing Wrapper, and a familiar Brand
Anyway, this one will be brief, since this is a pretty small, yet extremely satisfying treat! I did see this and was expecting a nutty flavored treat, with MAYBE a touch of chocolate... well needless to say, I was WAY off. Being wrong, probably has NEVER been so right.
Such a Unique Shape

From the first bite, (which mind you, I didn't get because of my crafty wife). She really said it was tasty, so I'll take her word for it. From MY first bite, the chocolate definitely doesn't taste a lot like anything Nestle makes here in the states. However, the filling oh my ... just... wow. I guess I could explain it as a mix between an extremely light and fluffy marshmallow, and cotton candy... no joke :)
BEST FILLING EVER
All in all I'd consider this an extremely fantastic any day treat... even twice a day LOL! Hey, I cannot recommend this treat more. Personally, as a dessert, I really got to give this one a 10 out of 10! Go pick one or two up... I mean it. I picked mine up locally at Publix Supermarkets.

Sorry this wasn't the greatest or in depth review ever... however ... YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment